This summer, I found myself in desperate need of new business cards.

I wanted something a little different, and to showcase my illustration skills. I went with as they offered some different sizes and printing options that I thought would fit the bill.

I went with a square size to better show of a sample illustration on one side, and would accommodate my growing list of social media platforms. With’s “Printfinity” option I could do a different illustration for the back of each card. Was a cool branding exercise. Even though it did generate a LOT of files! There are 43 different backs. Each one needed to be specially cropped and sized to fit the square frame.